23. concat instruction
你好。
Hello.
在本教程中,我们将使用 cut 指令,这是一个函数。
In this tutorial, we will work with the cut instruction and this is a function.
首先,我将进入模式,这是通过字符串输入将一个字符串输入添加到字符串的接触量。
And first I will go to mode and this is how much contact is added with strings input one string input to string.
然后这是添加字符串数据,并写入输出我们如何写入字符串,例如,这里我们有一个标签。
And then this is adding string data and it is writing to output how we can write your string, for example, into here we have a label.
例如,假设是字符串,或者只是 SDR 和数据类型。
For example, let's say string or let's say, just the SDR one and the data type is going to be.
同步数据类型也是我要讲到的。
Sync data type and I will go to here is the.
二。
Two.
这也将是强度数据,例如操作员和执行者的姓名,这可能是我的腰带,但是。
And this is going to be also strength data like name of the operator and executor, and it's the out might be my belt, but.
这将是 32 位街道。
And this is going to be 32bit street.
好的。
OK.
我会去这里写一份你的 SD 文件。
And I will go to here and I will just write your SD one.
这个,是一张凳子,这将是。
And this one, be a stool, and this will be.
哦好的。
Oh, OK.
这些都是我的标签。
These are all my label.
没关系。
That's OK.
现在我可以转换这个项目了。
And now I can convert this project.
这一切都重建了,我将进入模拟器,是真的吗?
This rebuilt all, and I will go to simulator, is it really?
很抱歉,这是有问题的。
And I'm sorry this is something wrong.
我现在就停止模拟器。
I will stop the simulator now.
无法使用的字符串,无法使用设备。
Unusable string, unable to use devices.
这意味着什么,我们可以说,例如,SDR 1 我会给一个这样的名字。
What is that means here we can say, for example, SDR one to I will give a name like that.
就是那个.
It's the.
两三个吧,我会在节目中起一个类似的名字,哥们。
Are two or three, I will give a name like that in the program, buddy.
因为他们的年龄。
Because of the age they are.
这是正确的。
That's right.
它不允许我的。
It is not allowing to my.
这表示现在一切正常,然后你会看到它是一个 ping。
This is going to be saying now it's OK, then you will see it is a ping.
HDR 二三。
HDR two three.
这是因为标签定义的限制,但是没关系,我们只是随机定义一下,这只是一个例子。
This is because of the limit of the label definition, but it doesn't matter, just we randomly define this once it is just an example.
我将启动模拟器。
I will start the simulator.
您可以在这里指定名称,例如操作员名称或其他数据,但必须小心。
You can give a name to here, for example, operator name or another data, but you must be careful.
你不能在这里使用特殊的名称,例如,像定时器一样放入本地标签表或全局变量表中。
You cannot use a special name in here, for example, like a timer into the local label table or global variable table.
但这并不重要。
But it doesn't matter.
就在这里 SDR 和 HDR 以及其他明星 23 列表到这里。
Just here SDR and HDR and other star 23 lists to here.
还有这个,在这里我们可以看到这是一个字符串,这个字符串和当前的字符串。
Also this one and here we can see this is a string and this string and the current one.
例如,您可以在这里,并且喜欢这样。
You can right here, for example, and like that.
在这里我会这样说。
And here I will say like that.
这是我的名字,您可以看到它已被编辑和连接,并被写入 SD 输出。
This is my name and you can see it is edited and concatenated and it is written to the output on SD out.
例如,我们可以看到这个变量。
We can see on this variable like, for example.
就像 one to a day 或 d a 一样,你会说这是用 crafted 写的,但这就是我们连接这些字符串的方式。
Like that one to a day or d a and you will say this is written in taught, but this is how we can concatenate these strings.
我们可以在这里添加一个字符串,这些字符串可以与具体指令连接起来。
We can add here a strings and these strings can be concatenate up with the concrete instructions.
这就是本教程的全部内容。
That's all for this tutorial.
我到这里就结束了。
I'm finished here.
下一个故事见?
See you into next story?